Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pinky Pics Adult Star My Boyfriend Made My A Photo Album On DVD For V-Day; Pics Of NAKED MEN Engaged In?

My boyfriend made my a photo album on DVD for V-Day; Pics of NAKED MEN engaged in? - pinky pics adult star

published in the proceedings between very inappropriate pictures of us!

I thought it was a good idea to get our digital pictures and a DVD along with music, then I see these images DISTRURBING men. There were 3 of them are mixed in about 25 of us.

I never thought my friend was at the other guys. The only indication that I've noticed that the number of hits on his little finger, if anything to drink.

I do not know what I think!

If the images were shown on television, I grabbed looked surprised and embarrassed, and said he had no idea what might have occurred.

We have been together for 2 years and are always very serious. I can not believe what I saw and how on earth they would in ?!?!?!?! receive DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment