Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Responding To Employment Rejection Letter How Do You Respond To An Employer Rejection Letter?

How do you respond to an employer rejection letter? - responding to employment rejection letter

Short and sweet version - 2 weeks, I went to an interview with a company. There are 2 interviews - back to back.

This Wednesday was 2 years. He followed with a call on Monday to ask about the situation with a response of "We are still reviewing applications."

I received an email today saying, more or less, that's my credentials are impressive, but we decided to follow the other candidates.

I certainly do not feel qualified for this position in person. I have a 3.3 GPA, which is part of the 3 companies had the honor, and an ambassador for the school.

I believe that society does not give me the opportunity and certainly wants the job.

As in any case, I can in response to a general message not to me to further cooperation with this company?

No comments:

Post a Comment