Sunday, February 7, 2010

Capillaries Lip PLEASE I NEED SERIOUS HELP...IS THERE A DOCTOR Or NURSE IN THE HOuse?

PLEASE I NEED SERIOUS HELP...IS tHERE A DOCTOR or NURSE IN THE HOuse? - capillaries lip

Thank you for your time, I have a question, because it certainly is bugging me because I do not know what it is. I have these 2 small things on the lower lip on the corner do not like a blow, but rather as a cell with an inflammation of the lip. Which has lasted for about 3 months then, so do not think that there is a cold sore, since it was opened and as the brochure was not the case. I'm afraid of them, but it bothers me that you can only see when I look closely in the mirror. A few weeks ago are these things on my lips, I had lip, which lasted for 4 days burned until I'm A and E in the soup from them. Once, when I noticed the small cells looking at my swollen lips. Hair can be broken, due to the extreme burning in the mouth or something. I need serious advice. I'm afraid to go to the doctor and they tell me something, not hear it. and if I eat my lips really red and swells very little, but eventually returned to normal. WhatAdvice needed. So there is this white spot on my upper lip I think this could be a point fordorce think that is? Help me wat these things inflated cells

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not be afraid of the doctor. It's scary to not know. Just go. Probably something simple.

Anonymous said...

Consult your doctor.

Anonymous said...

Do not be afraid of the doctor. It's scary to not know. Just go. Probably something simple.

Post a Comment