Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reflux And Coversyl Relation What If Reflux,vomiting And Gastric Pain Continue Despite Treatment? What Might A Gastroenterologist Do?

What if reflux,vomiting and gastric pain continue despite treatment? What might a gastroenterologist do? - reflux and coversyl relation

I have taken omeprazole and suffered from stomach problems over 9 weeks and still have a problem, reflux, and sometimes I'm really sick. What can I do? Is there any hope for recovery that I began to wonder if he will. It Does anybody know if the doctors will soon be better than me, ruining m sick, sick, and my life.

1 comment:

another HW said...

A gastroenterologist perform EGD - esophagogastroduodenoscopy.
This is a diagnostic endoscopic procedure that can visualize the gastrointestinal tract increased.

Not disappear vomiting, the symptoms of heartburn (pain in the stomach and esophagus), GERD (gastroesophageal reflux) are some indications of physicians practicing EBP.

http://www.wordinfo.info/words/images/ga ...

Post a Comment