Saturday, January 16, 2010

Emr Certification Does EMR Certification Count For Anything When You Are Applying To Become A Med-Tech In The Military?

Does EMR certification count for anything when you are applying to become a Med-Tech in the military? - emr certification

TRA I have my ticket through the Justice Institute of British Columbia, as a preliminary question to the PCP domain, so I if this counts for nothing if an application for a Med Tech in the Canadian army, instead of taking Bio 12 and chemistry 12th If someone requests information on what would be great. Thank you!

1 comment:

James said...

I know that if I was (10 years) with my training

Confirmation that the exception to the exception of some of my Labor

Driver. So I have no problem. I went to

University shortly after his retirement from the army and found a good

Master's program at Georgia State U. For those who try

continue their studies. I started this site for my school:

http://college-4-heroes.tk

Post a Comment