Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sun City Retirement Hello, We Are Thinking Of Moving To Phoenix, And I Want To Know Where I Can Find The Yahoo Group In Sun City?

Hello, we are thinking of moving to Phoenix, and I want to know where I can find the Yahoo group in Sun City? - sun city retirement

We are temporarily living in Phoenix, AZ, but intend to, in Sun City. I am in 4H and rodeo here, and I would be delighted to access the new PPL, the shares my interests and work with children and 4H continue my love of the horse related activities. All consultations are helpful. Thank you.

4 comments:

ladyofth... said...

If you are in the romance and click on the - at least the status you will receive instant - you can learn more about this city in particular and the features of Yahoo

ladyofth... said...

If you are in the romance and click on the - at least the status you will receive instant - you can learn more about this city in particular and the features of Yahoo

CHELSEA L said...

I do not know, but I know U will like this, what I've seen, there are 4 7yers and I know its so funny u ok? Fun

ioana m said...

no idea

Post a Comment