Monday, January 18, 2010

People Living With Aids Do You Think Discrimonation Agaisnt People Living With HIV/AIDS Should Be Addressed As A Human Rights Issue?

Do you think discrimonation agaisnt people living with HIV/AIDS should be addressed as a human rights issue? - people living with aids

This was a concern that employers HIV as a condition for recruitment into the army, police, banks and some families use to test their staff, the churches are also victims of discrimination for people with HIV before the wedding, demanding recognition of these couples . is really?

4 comments:

Lobotomy said...

I think it is an act of discrimination. It would be like if you have against a person, the difficulty, race or religion discrimate.

I do not think it is right to do so. It's disgusting.

Mastermi... said...

Yes, there are items you do not want someone with HIV / AIDS for health reasons.

Imogen said...

Well, then all forms of discrimination are issues of human rights .. Basically, I think they are. Whether your health, race, gender or any other question ... Discrimination remains an individual HIV / AIDS alone?

Just a side note here ... many countries, couples, forcing blood to put in a lot of things have (not just HIV) before the marriage, as a recessive gene disorders and the countries of the screen to avoid the future burden on health system. If the cancer was someone who did not leave, they either found at home. It's all up biggitory dollars, and I am sad to say. Many people do not seem to care, until their own house, I fear, at least, is how I see it.

MOI said...

I do not think .. is humiliating for them ... I want somewhere to go crountries (USA, Russia, China ...), need for a visa, you must get an HIV test to ... It's unfair ... but I understand that some people are afraid to have a doctor with this illness ... I do not know ...

But I have to say yes to this answer, without showing consideration for the stupidity of boys

Post a Comment