Sunday, January 31, 2010

Joomla Versus Php-fusion Drupal Or Joomla For Travel Agency?

Drupal or Joomla for travel agency? - joomla versus php-fusion

Hello to all!

I am a little of what I ask for your advice confused, I will soon start a website for a travel agency for my business, but I have no idea what to choose between Drupal and Joomla! I definitely want to be in the future for online payments, and of course many, many functions in the position because the 3 main aims travel, vacation, yacht charter and event planner and the conference will have, villas in all, I need a database to to monitor all my stocks. And last but not least, certainely, I do not know if Drupal is in the general search engine friendly disadvantages Joomla!?

Thank you all in advance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Craig

I recommend 200% Drupal, because it is one of the best CMS. Drupal SEO is much easier than Joomla and back-end is still easier.

He has worked recently with high quality services and solutions www.drupalpoint.com Drupal. Highly recommended!

Anonymous said...

Joomla is easy to start. Joomlacore settings and much more. Get Joomla if you are a beginner with no programming skills.

Drupal is a CMS and a framework. It is very flexible. For a complete CMS functionality you need to install some modules. You can view a list of 60 modules can be found here:

http://www.dmaz.org/forums/lobby/best-drupal-6-modules-en

For e-commerce is a very good Joomla module (was stable): Virtuemart
Drupal module has two e-commerce, still in development: Ubercart E-Commerce

Post a Comment